The Goddess Journal
She of a thousand names
Framed within crystalline waters and floral offerings - this iconic Goddess is a bearer of love and grace. Illustrated with symbols in devotion to the Mother energy.
This mysterious figure also wears the vulture headdress of the Goddess Mut, which has long been associated with Isis.
Great Mother Isis is known as the feminine archetype of creation, healing, magic and fertility and has been identified with many names throughout time.
She is most commonly known today by her Greek name, Isis; however the ancient Egyptians knew her as Aset or Eset.
Her name translates into “Queen of the Throne”, amongst her many celebrated titles.
It is believed by some that this image is actually the smiling visage of Queen Cleopatra in the luminous regalia of dear Aset.
This journal has been formed for those who feel a deep connection with the energy of the Goddess and the magic of their teachings.
This cover has also been designed to help uplift and support the sacred path of self-reflection through a greeting of the warm and gentle smile of the Goddess.
This book includes:
- A rose petal soft exterior
- A ribbon to mark your pages
- A full-colour experience
- A sturdy hardcover with beautiful gold foiling on the front and back
- Holographic gilding that shines with rainbow light
- 300 pages - a longer format than most journals - this is designed intentionally, for all of us who love magical grimoires
- Oracle/Tarot spread prompts that can connect to the oracle pages within
- A 9 x 7.25 inch frame
This journal also includes three main pages that repeat throughout the book. These can be filled in at your own pace of inspiration and are not meant to follow any chronological order.
Each template is woven together as a warm and supportive container for however your muse travels each day.
- Dotted-lined pages for all of your words, reflections and expressions.
- 6-card oracle/Tarot spread pages for you to fill in with your readings.
- Reflective prompts for when a little direction is desired.
About the love that went into this journal
The guided pages and details of this book have been specially designed with the intention of bringing a passion for journalling into one supportive space - to help awaken your imagination and nourish your dreams.
Throughout the book are also splashes of artwork to colour your senses and soothe your heart.
This book was also designed with the assistance of my dear friend Awen Sophia Rose. Awen is a brilliant creative director, and she helped map out the technical layout for the formatting of this book. This was a sacred process of co-creation, as we are both devoted journal lovers and intuitive, sensitives.
I hope you feel the love and magic imbued throughout these pages, along with new discoveries as your write and reflect.
With much love,