The Sacred Veil Journal
A powerful symbol representing the hidden wisdom of Nature and creation - the veil of Isis initiates those who hear the whispers of its magic.
Steeped in the ancient mystery teachings of the priestess lineages of the ages, this celestial motif has also been venerated throughout many origins: from the ancient Egyptian, Universal Isis, Artemis of Ephesus, the triple Goddess and Magdalene path, and the great Cosmic Mother, amongst many names...
This book includes:
- A rose petal soft exterior
- A ribbon to mark your pages
- A full-colour experience
- A sturdy hardcover with beautiful gold foiling on the front and back
- Gold gilding
- 300 pages - a longer format than most journals - this is designed intentionally, for all of us who love magical grimoires
- Oracle/Tarot spread prompts that can connect to the oracle pages within
- A 9 x 7.25 inch frame
This journal also includes three main pages that can be filled in at your own pace of inspiration and need not follow any chronological order.
Each template is woven together as a warm and supportive container for however your muse travels each day.
- Dotted-lined pages for all of your words, reflections and expressions.
- 6-card oracle/Tarot spread pages for you to fill in with your readings.
- Reflective prompts for when a little direction is desired.
About the love that went into this journal
The guided pages and details of this book have been specially designed with the intention of bringing a passion for journalling into one supportive space - to help awaken your imagination and nourish your dreams.
Throughout the book are also splashes of artwork to colour your senses and soothe your heart.
This book was also designed with the assistance of my dear friend Awen Sophia Rose. Awen is a brilliant creative director, and she helped map out the technical layout for the formatting of this book. This was a sacred process of co-creation, as we are both devoted journal lovers and intuitive, sensitives.
I hope you feel the curated magic imbued throughout these pages, along with new discoveries as you write and reflect.
With much love,